Within the materials handling industry our BeamClamp and BoxBolt products provide flexibility and features that make the connection of steel for lifting or moving materials much easier than having to drill or weld. The major benefit our products provide within this market are that they can be used for both temporary or permanent solutions. The connections can be easily re-aligned or moved to a new location without the need for expensive remedial work to be carried out.
Typical applications include:
- Connection of runway beams for overhead cranes
- Connection of track rails for ground running crane systems
- Connection of free-standing frames for gantry cranes
- Connection of single point lifting equipment
- Connection of brackets for conveyor systems
- Connection of guide rails for elevator shafts